– Joshua Kimmich scored a late equaliser for Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich at home to Cologne.
– Ellyes Skhiri’s fourth-minute volley had looked as if it would give Cologne victory.
– But Bayern dominated from then on and Kimmich struck from outside the box in stoppage time to rescue a point.
- Advertisement -
Also Read: RB Leipzig hit 6 past sorry Schalke
– Bayern are four points ahead of RB Leipzig, who moved up to second by thrashing bottom club Schalke 6-1, with Andre Silva scoring twice.
– Leipzig are second on 32 points while Bayern lead the way on 36.
Kimmich's wonder strike rescues a point 🤝
— FC Bayern Munich (@FCBayernEN) January 24, 2023