– Two years after buying N60million Rolex wrist watches for his daughters, singer Davido has upped his acquisition game by now getting an Audemars Piguet, AP watch of almost N200million for his son, Ifeanyi, whom he shares with his chef baby mama, Chioma.
– Nigerian singer Davido is not waiting till the end of the We Rise By Lifting Others (WRBLO) tour before treating himself, teammates and family members to juicy rewards.
– After a successful first-night show in Brooklyn New York, the 30BG musician linked up with Benny Da Jeweller to cop some new accessories.
Also Read: Kanye West inspired ‘Stand Strong’ – Davido
– Davido splashed millions on new additions to his collection but more importantly, the doting dad made a first-time purchase for his son, Ifeanyi.
– Taking to his Instastory channel, the singer showed off a brand new Audemars Piguet wristwatch that had just been acquired for Ifeanyi.
– The Stand Strong crooner equally bragged about his son being the youngest to own the luxury wristwatch just at the age of 2.
– The act has since sparked mixed reactions on social media with many heaping praises on the singer while some others criticized him for being wasteful.