– The proud father said this while sharing pictures displaying moments of himself and Ifeanyi bonding.
– Award-winning Afrobeats singer, Davido has spent some quality time with his mini as he declares his son, Ifeanyi, an automatic billionaire.
– The 29-year-old singer took some time out to spend some cozy moments with his little son, Ifeanyi, in their Banana Island home.
Also Read: Davido acquires N2.5bn Banana Island land to build his dream house
– The 30BG boss took a break off work to spend some quality time with his heir apparent in his luxurious Banana Island home.
– Via his Insta stories, Davido shared videos of some fun moments with his little man alongside photos of when his son eventually fell asleep.
– In one of the captions, he called Ifeanyi his flesh and blood.
– The Risky crooner hinted that his son has been rich since his birth by calling him an automatic billionaire.
– “Automatic billionaire.”
Tunde Ednut wrote:
– “This is deep! Do you know what that means? Make them born you, now now you don become billionaire. You never even hustle at all. Chai! If you are not a rich man’s child, you better work hard, so that your children will be rich man’s children. Change it from your own stage. You can do it.”