– Borussia Dortmund conceded a stoppage-time equaliser from Silas Katompa Mvumpa to draw 3-3 at 10-man VfB Stuttgart on Saturday and miss the chance to go joint top of the Bundesliga with Bayern Munich.
– It all started well for the visitors when Sebastien Haller turned in Donyell Malen’s cutback in the 26th minute to put Dortmund ahead.
– They added another in the 33rd as Malen scored for the fourth straight league game before Stuttgart were left with 10 men following the dismissal of defender Konstantinos Mavropanos following a second booking just before half time.
– Stuttgart pulled a goal back through Tanguy Coulibaly’s deflected effort in the 78th minute and with Dortmund in disarray, Josha Vagnoman levelled with a shot from inside the box six minutes later.
– Dortmund thought they have won it when Gio Reyna struck in stoppage time but Silas drilled in his second to earn the hosts a point.
– Dortmund are on 57 points, two behind Bayern, who drew 1-1 against Hoffenheim with six games left.
Full Time ⏹ pic.twitter.com/sKUnl4vRMl
— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) April 15, 2023