– Bayern Munich returned to the top of the Bundesliga table with a comfortable win at Wolfsburg despite playing for more than 30 minutes with 10 men.
– Kingsley Coman scored twice inside the first 14 minutes and Thomas Muller headed in a third five minutes later.
– Jakub Kaminski pulled a goal back just before half-time and Joshua Kimmich was then sent off in the 54th minute.
Also Read: Haller scores since cancer return as Dortmund pile pressure on Bayern
– But Jamal Musiala added a fourth for Bayern before Mattias Svanberg netted a late second for Wolfsburg.
– Kimmich was shown a red for catching Maximilian Arnold but the champions shrugged off his dismissal as they rallied to end a run of three league matches without a win.
– Wolfsburg thought they had added a third in the 84th minute through Yannick Gerhardt but Ridle Baku was adjudged to have fouled Leon Goretzka in the build up.
– Victory moves Bayern a point ahead of second-placed Union Berlin – who beat Mainz 2-1 on Saturday – while Wolfsburg stay seventh.
Taking three points back to Munich 👐
🔴⚪ #WOBFCB 2-4 pic.twitter.com/bkCx6iwoLJ
— FC Bayern Munich (@FCBayernEN) February 5, 2023