– Nigerian singer, songwriter and instrumentalist Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly known as Harrysong, has lamented bitterly after losing three endorsement deals because of the internet fraudsters known as the Yahoo Boys.
– The singer took to his Instagram stories to share his experience saying that yahoo boys have been actively trying to hack his account.
– Harrysong is a distinctive Nigerian musician with a unique approach to making music. He rose to fame after his tribute song to Nelson Mandela won the “Most Downloaded Callertune Award” at The Headies 2013.
– Harrysong who is planning on dropping his next project, ‘God Amongst Men,’ stated that he couldn’t respond to his direct messages because he was afraid his account would be hacked.
– Apparently, some brands reached out to the superstar to hand three endorsement deals over to him, however, he could not reply to the messages.
– “Just because of the fear of yahoo boys and fraudsters in my DM trying to hack my page I missed 3 big endorsements. F##k mehn I feel like biting some one’s ear rit now,”