– Wizkid and Tems have been confirmed as the Nigerian artists that would be performing alongside the biggest names at the Essence festival of culture 2022.
– It has been confirmed that Grammy Award Winning Superstar Wizkid and Record Breaking music trailblazer Tems would perform at the Essence Festival of Culture in 2022 with top acts including as New Edition, Summer Walker, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, and others.
– The duo would be performing the platinum-certified classic ‘Essence’ together on stage for fans to enjoy.
– The Essence festival of culture which is set to take place from 30th June to 3rd July 2022, is set to take place in New Orleans and would feature nothing but the best in form of entertainment from the best acts in music and comedy.
— ESSENCE (@Essence) May 11, 2022
– The Essence Festival, known as “the party with a purpose”, is an annual music festival which started in 1995 as a one-time event to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Essence, a magazine aimed primarily towards African-American women. It became the largest African-American culture and music event in the United States.