– Talented singer Tems has joined the list of A-List celebrities selected for a new Coca-Cola campaign.
– Nigerian Afrofusion artist Temilade Openiyi, known professionally as Tems, has joined the list of A-List stars selected for a new Coca-Cola campaign.
– The talented singer took to her social media platform to announce that she had joined the list of talented acts selected for a new Coca-Cola campaign.
- Advertisement -
– The campaign is in collaboration with Universal Music Group and its artists creating a music platform for the biggest music platform for emerging talents.
– Universal Music Group is represented by five artists, while Universal Music Publishing Group is represented by the sixth.
Thank you @CocaCola for the invite to participate in The Conductor, along with some really amazing artists from around the world.
Check out the film here: https://t.co/eBEjcLfbQa
— TEMS (@temsbaby) May 19, 2022
– The list of the stars includes; Tems, Ari Lennox, Griff, K-Pop girl group TRI.BE, Ekin Beril, Mariah Angeliq, and Tesher.
– This initiative would be through the Coke Studio platform and the debut release from the artists is titled ‘The Conductor’ which is a remake of the Queen hit song ‘A Kind of Magic’.