– Leicester City missed out on a place in the Europa Conference League final after losing 1-0 at Roma.
– Tammy Abraham’s powerful header for the home side was the difference as Leicester struggled to make an impact at the Stadio Olimpico.
– The England striker’s goal was enough to prevent the Foxes reaching a first European final after the first leg finished 1-1 at the King Power Stadium.
- Advertisement -
– It will be the Italian side’s first European final since 1991, where they will face Feyenoord.
– Feyenoord are through to their first European final in two decades after holding Marseille to a 0-0 draw in France on Thursday to win their Europa Conference League semifinal 3-2 on aggregate.
– The Dutch club made good their victory in the first leg last week in Rotterdam to set up a clash with Jose Mourinho’s Roma in the inaugural final of the new third-tier European competition.
– That match will be played on May 25 in the Albanian capital Tirana, 250 kilometres away from where Feyenoord began their campaign against Drita of Kosovo in the qualifying rounds last July.