– Singer Tekno has made a revelation about what he is expecting from Davido’s upcoming album.
– Nigerian singer and songwriter Augustine Miles Kelechi, popularly known as Tekno, has warned DMW boss Davido ahead of his upcoming album release.
– The singer took to his social media page, Twitter to caution OBO about his upcoming project.
Also Read: Davido reveals that one night out cost him $30,000
– It should be noted that there are indications that Baddest is working tirelessly on his forthcoming album, which is set to be released at any time from now. And if this happens, it will not be the first time OBO and Tekno collaborate.
– The Mufasa hitmaker has warned Afrobeat giant OBO that if the DMW boss won’t include him in his upcoming album, then he should stop talking to him.
– The singer expressed his desire to feature on the 30 BG boss’ upcoming album on his social media platform, Twitter, with a post that read;
– Recently, Davido has hinted at collaborating with Pheelz on his forthcoming album.
– Although no official release date has been confirmed yet, fans are super excited that Davido is getting ready to make his much-anticipated comeback.
– The 30 BG boss uploaded on his Instagram story that:
– “This one wey @pheelzmrproducer don turn superstar… come and finish my album o.”