– The singer has given full gratitude to his fellow singer Tekno for revitalizing his career at the moment when he needed it the most.
– Popular Nigerian pop star, David Adeleke, also known as Davido, has given due credit to his fellow singer, Augustine Miles Kelechi, popularly known as Tekno for reviving his career at the moment he needed it most.
– According to Davido, he didn’t have any hit songs for almost a year until Tekno came along and brought him back to the spotlight.
Also Read: Davido acquires N2.5bn Banana Island land to build his dream house
– Baddest revealed that his hit song, ‘IF’ was written by Tekno.
– Davido disclosed this to Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the Bounce Radio program.
– OBO made this known in an interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the Bounce Radio program.
– “Till date I am still grateful to Tekno. Tekno brought me back, I didn’t have a hit for almost a year. Tekno wrote the song “IF” and he wanted me to record the song. He wanted me to do it because I am a good guy”.