– Official and confirmed, contract signed until June 2024.Geoginio Wijnaldium is a new Paris Saint-German player after spending last 5 years at Liverpool.
– The Netherlands international moves to Parc des Princes with his contract at Anfield expiring at the end of the month.
– Georginio Wijnaldum has committed to a three-year deal at Paris Saint-Germain ahead of his Liverpool departure.
– Wijnaldum said his final goodbyes to Liverpool supporters after the team’s 2-0 win against Crystal Palace on the final day of the 2020-21 Premier League season, having failed to reach an agreement with the club over a contract extension.
– Barcelona had initially been touted as the most likely next destination for the 30-year-old, but PSG have ultimately won the race to sign him on a free transfer, with the move set to be finalised at the end of the month.