JAMB: ‘Registration has started’

Phenomenal
Phenomenal
Over 22 CBT centres delisted for defrauding 11,823 candidates of N59m — JAMB
JAMB

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board says it has now started registration for the 2021 UTME.

It had on Thursday announced a suspension, but it now says the process is on.

It initially cited problems associated with NIN integration with its platform.

Its spokesperson, Fabian Benjamin, said the issues had been resolved.

It said in a statement on Saturday, “t was only put on hold to resolve the technical hitches. Registration is now in full swing,”

How the registration process will unfold is what stakeholders are eager to see, based on the problems associated with the NIN registration, which JAMB has made compulsory for all candidates.

Share this Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *