LASG discharges another 5 COVID-19 patients

Phenomenal
Phenomenal
Residents urge LASG to enforce COVID-19 protocols in public transport
LASG

Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has confirmed the discharge of another five patients who previously tested positive to COVID-19, advising the public against stigmatising them.

Sanwo-Olu made the disclosure through his verified Twitter handle @jidesanwolu on Sunday in Lagos.

The governor advised that everyone should collaborate to support the discharged COVID-19 patients to get over their experiences as soon as possible.

“Today, I am happy to inform you that five more patients, comprising two males and three females, including a 10-year-old girl have tested negative twice to #COVID19.

ALSO READ: 2nd COVID-19 patient dies in Lagos

“These five patients have been discharged to reunite with their families.

“This brings to a total of 29 the numbers of patients who have fully recovered and have been discharged from our facility at Yaba,” he said.

Sanwo-Olu said there was strong indication that the state was winning the battle against COVID-19, adding that it was imperative to remain steadfast to curtail the spread.

He advised the citizens to continue to observe social distancing, while urging them to stay home, stay safe to save lives.

Sanwo-Olu appreciated the efforts of the health workers, members of the Lagos State Health Family and the Emergency Operation Centre for their hardwork.

He said that with collaborative efforts, the state government would soon win the battle against the COVID-19.

TAGGED: ,
Share this Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *